Paediatric Dentist In House
We have an in house Paediatric Dental Specialist who is dedicated to care for the oral health of children from infancy though the teenage years. We also have experience in paediatric dental care to children who have special medical or behavioural needs such as autism, ADHD or cerebral palsy.
Sedation Options and Hospital Dentistry
Our practice offers the latest in sedation options and hospital dentistry. We know that sometimes, kids have a tough time with dental procedures. To that end, we offer various services to help them get through their procedures in the most comfortable way possible.
Nitrous Oxide (Laughing Gas)
- Nitrous oxide is an odourless, colourless gas that is mixed with oxygen and is a mild inhalation sedative.
- This gas is administered via nasal mask that is used to calm dental anxiety for a mildly fearful child and to promote a more positive dental experience.
- Read more here.
Referral for General Anaesthesia (Hospital Dentistry)
- General anaesthesia is indicated for our severely anxious or apprehensive children or those who have extensive dental decay to protect their developing psyche.
Child and Family Oriented Environment
We make sure that children have a great experience at our practice and continue to want to visit the dentist every six months.
- Flat screen TVs with the latest children’s movies help entertain and make your kid’s dental visit fun.
- We welcome and encourage parents to be with their child during the appointment to observe the interaction between our doctor and staff with your child.
- Our practice is decorated in a cheerful and fun style that young children find comforting. While waiting for their visit, children can play with various toys in our waiting area. The practice is designed to feel more like you are in a friendly home than a typical dental office.
Focus on Prevention
Our practice is focused on preventing dental issues by preventative dental care. This means that we start seeing children early in life, and continue to build relationships with them until they reach adulthood.